Celebrate the Year of the Dog with an exciting and free family event hosted on central square on Sunday 25 February.
There will be a whole host of traditional entertainment and activities for everyone to celebrate this annual cultural event, including;
• Dragon dancing beginning at Market Square leading to Central Square
• Kirin (chinese unicorn dance)
• Traditional dance performed by international school from Daiching China
• Lion Dancing
• Traditional Chinese instrument performance
• Drum displpay
• Kung Fu display
• Chinese singing performed by local pupils.
• Chinese Calligraphy
• Chinese brush painting
• Children’s art and craft/calligraphy
Brought to you by Sunderland BID!
Date: Sunday 25th February
Time: 12.00 to 16.00