- Company:The Bridges Beach
- Closing date:21/06/2019
- Salary:£8.85 per hour
- Hours:Flexible hours on a rota basis Monday to Sunday
Are you looking for fun in the sun this summer?
We require three events staff for our indoor Summer Beach/Pirate Island which runs from 23rd of July – 1st of September 2019.
If you are hard-working, flexible and enjoy working with children in a busy environment then this could be the role for you.
All three roles are temporary and part-time with hours to suit you.
- Good customer services skills
- Experience of working with children
- Willing to go the extra mile attitude
- Flexible and able to use own initiative
- Setting up prior to young visitors arriving
- Clearing up at the end of the session
- Taking payment
- Topping up drinks
- Patrolling area to ensure that it is safe and secure, picking up any rubbish throughout the session
- Sweep entrance area mats and decking if there is a lot of sand accumulating
- Monitor for any health and safety issues i.e.: children throwing sand/ boisterous behaviour/ people consuming food or any other issues that are of a health and safety concern
- Staff must ensure that parents stay to supervise their children. Children are not allowed to be left on their own for any reason, parents must stay at all times
- Assist in the event of an emergency evacuation
- Maintain the buggy area throughout the day to ensure that it is kept clean and tidy
If you are interested in joining us this season please apply through the OCS website – https://www.ocs.com/uk/careers