- Closing date:20/10/2019
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion streetwear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion, and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave our stores having had a great experience
- Uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
- Participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
- Support the store team with positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
- You have got a passion for footwear & clothing that matches our company ethos
- You are a style leader that is reflected in a smart appearance
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry is not a must but you have got a keen eye for trends, especially what is going on in your area
- A friendly and an outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and genuine enthusiasm.
How to apply:
Please hand your CV to a member of management in-store. Successful applicants will then be invited to an open interview.