- Company:Springboard Training
- Closing date:30/09/2019
- Salary:£16,084.64 pro rata
Springboard is a registered charity which aims to support the development of sustainable communities, where people have the skills they need for work and life.
With over 40 years of leadership in the sector, the organisation provides a wide range of training and community development programmes across the northeast of England. Springboard currently has a full-time staff complement of more than 80 and operates a wide range of employee development opportunities.
Springboard is an Investor in People, holds the Matrix Award for IAG and is a Disability Confident Employer.
The Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for the engagement and recruitment of learners to all Springboard programmes. This role will be based within the Sunderland Bridges Springboard Unit and involves weekend and some evening work, key holder responsibilities are integral to the post. The role will serve as first contact for the organisation and will establish positive relationships with individuals including potential students, parents and carers. The post holder will be part of the Business Development Team.
Conditions of Employment
Position: Recruitment Assistant
Responsible to: Head of Business Development
Leave: 25 days per annum pro rata, subject to local conditions, plus statutory holidays
All posts will be subject to a DBS check. A copy of our Ex-Offender recruitment policy and Equal Opportunities policy will be included in the recruitment pack.
The following list of duties and responsibilities must be taken as a guide and is not intended to be comprehensive.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Key Holder duties opening and closing the Bridges unit
- Recruitment for all programmes
- To raise awareness and disseminate information of the Springboard offer to young people, adults, and associated organisations
- Deliver IAG to learners
- To maintain a database of all learner contacts and to share this information with colleagues as necessary
- Be involved in all aspects of the learner journey from recruitment to progression
- Assist with employer engagement providing opportunities for all learners
- Assist in marketing and promotion of other Springboard programmes
- Assist in the development of Springboard’s work including new initiatives as part of the ongoing commitment of the Trust to quality and progress
- Operate with flexibility around location and programme
- Carry out duties in accordance with the Quality Systems and Procedures currently in place throughout the organisation.
- Ensure the operation of efficient and safe environments and perform with due regard for the health, safety, and welfare of all within the guidelines of Springboard’s Health and Safety Policy
- Promote and support equality and diversity through the charity’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- To undertake other such duties which are commensurate with the post as may be required from time to time, by the Head of Business Development
- Experience of the delivery of IAG to young people and adults
- Passion and enthusiasm for Learner Engagement, Recruitment and Student Support
- Ability to travel independently
- Initiative and ability to plan own workload
- Up to date I.T. skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility and Commitment
- Experience of working closely with other organisations to recruit learners
- Ability to deliver careers education advice
- Sound knowledge of the local labour market
How to apply:
Please apply online using the link below: