Company: SAFC Store (Debenhams)
Closing date: 30/09/2017
Sunderland AFC are looking for innovative and team orientated individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to join their sales team.
Reporting to the Multi-Site Store Manager the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• approaching and dealing with customers in a friendly and professional manner to ascertain their needs
• developing and maintaining up to date product knowledge to assist customers and maximise sales potential
• provide outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external customers
Full training will be provided however the ideal candidates will have:
• previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• be smart and presentable
• be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills
• be reliable and trustworthy
• be flexible regarding their availability which will include all matchdays (NB: this can be a weekend or an evening)
The sales advisor position also involves all aspects of the day to day running of the store, including cash handling and merchandising, whilst ensuring that the highest standards are maintained
Closing Date: Suitable applicants will be interviewed as and when they apply and the advert will be closed as soon as suitable applicants are appointed.