We are jam packed with entertaining activities this Easter at the Bridges!
This year at the Bridges we are have an EGGstravagant Easter full of engaging, interactive and very crafty activities that families can enjoy during the 2 weeks of Easter Holidays.
All of our activities are suitable for all ages, big or small, and are as always free of charge.
Our Easter program of events:
- Bridges egg hunt: 1st – 7th April
- Easter generic crafts: 1st – 16th April
- Easter Egg photo display: 1st – 16th April
- Kids Club – Easter crafts: 5th April 11am – 2pm
- Lush Bath Bomb workshop: 7th April 11am – 2pm
- Kids Club – Lion King crafts: 12th April 11am – 2pm
- Lush Bath Bomb workshop £4: 14th April 11am – 2pm
Bridges Easter Egg Hunt:
We have set a fabulous Easter task to our retailers! Collect our maps from our Customer Service desk and go hunting! Once you complete the trail, go back to our Customer Service desk to collect your prize.
Alongside our fabulous activities we are also joining in with the Sunderland BID’s egg trail by housing one of their eggs in the centre.
Don’t miss out on amazing activities in the centre this Easter!