Looking for things to do with your little ones during isolation? School’s out and all parents are now searching for different ways to entertain their children and keep them on top of their school work.
Now, celebrities such as Joe Wicks and David Walliams are providing free daily school lessons, and we have a list full of the most popular classes available to watch now.
- PE with Joe Wicks – https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1/videos
- Maths with Carol Vorderman – https://www.themathsfactor.com/
- History with Dan Snow – https://www.historyhit.com/podcasts/dan-snows-history-hit/
- Food Tech with Jamie Oliver – https://www.channel4.com/programmes/jamie-keep-cooking-and-carry-on
- English with David Williams – https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/
- Dance with Oti Mabuse – https://www.youtube.com/user/mosetsanagape/videos
- Music with Myleene Klass – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQh2wgJ5tOrixYBn6jFXsXQ/featured
- Wildlife with Steve Backshall – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-URP49TgSgyIU1rgh2m7A/videos
- Children’s craft classes with Creative Bug – https://www.creativebug.com/classes?category=Kids
- Bear Grylls – The Great Indoors Activities – https://www.scouts.org.uk/the-great-indoors/
We hope you enjoy each class and please stay safe.