The Bridges Shopping Centre is managed by Montagu Evans LLP. At Montagu Evans LLP we are committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. This policy explains how we will use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website. Please read this policy carefully.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, the “data controller” for this website is Montagu Evans LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with the registered number OC312072. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with the registered number Z9004972.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We collect information about you when you sign up for our email updates, provide us with feedback, enter a promotion on our website and/or contact us. This information may include details such as your name, email address, postcode and any other information you provide, such as interests and preferences.
We may also collect information about your use of the website using cookies.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We will use the information you have provided as follows:
• to provide the services or information which you have requested
• to tailor this website so the content you see is relevant to you
• to collect statistics, responses to any surveys and questionnaires, traffic patterns and related site information.
We aggregate this data and it does not identify any website users. We use it for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes. Furthermore, we may disclose this aggregated data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes.
We may pass on or allow access to your information:
• where we are required to do so by law, court order or other legal process
• where, acting in good faith, we believe disclosure is necessary to assist in the investigation or reporting of suspected illegal or other wrongful activity
• to protect and defend our rights or property.
Your information is held on a secure database and only staff with special permissions are able to access it. All staff have been trained in GDPR.
We will only hold your data for as long as you want to hear from us. Below gives more details regarding your rights.
• You have the right to know why we are collecting your data and how we are going to use it
• You have the right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you. You can request this information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you think any of the information we hold about you is out of date or incorrect, you can ask us to correct or remove this information, contact us at email@example.com.
• If you have previously consented to receiving marketing information from us and change your mind, you can withdraw your consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you have any questions about how we are using your data then you have the right to restrict our processing of it
• If you wish for your data to be moved on to another data controller then you have the right to ask us to do so
• You have the right to ask us not to use your data for automated decision making and profiling
Cookies (and similar technologies) are small files which are sent by websites and stored on your device. They collect information about how the website is being used by those accessing it and allow websites to remember information. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most devices will automatically accept all cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are refused. Guidance on how to change your settings can be found at the website named above or look at the “help” menu of your device. Please be aware however that blocking cookies may hamper the website’s functionality or restrict how much of the website you can access.
TRANSFERING INFORMATION OVERSEAS
We do not share, store and/or process your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
This privacy and cookies policy only applies to this website. If you link to another website from here, you should remember to read and understand that website’s privacy and cookies policy as well. We are not responsible for any use of your information that is made by other websites.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
If it is necessary for us to alter the terms of the privacy and cookies policy, we will post the revised policy in this website.
HOW USERS CAN CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this privacy and cookies policy, please contact us at email@example.com